Saturday, June 20, 2009

black friday.

few days ago, my mobile phone SMS inbox is near to its limit, so i just roughly delete some of the stored SMSes. I thought i never need the Digi insurance anymore, i discarded the message. slowly, things are coming to haunt me. Was that a lucky charm for me? i dont know.

on my way to Wangsa maju for weekly gamers meeting, i saw a few road accidents. 3 if i'm not mistaken. glasses and components are shattered on the floor. and, i never thought that this would happen to me 7 hours later. i still remember foongie did invite me for a yum cha session, which i was so regretted to go to Wangsa Maju. i wanted to see her for so looong.

i was @ tbun Wangsa Maju from 10 to 3. Then, i drive sis's car back to damansara perdana. I still remember vividly how i created a new playlist and burn it into a disc, so i can listen to it while im driving to and fro. to my amazement, there werent a lot of cars on the road this early morning.

stroke's songs gave me the mood to reach home earlier. i didnt speed either, i know the car's limit. and i come up to the bridge which is still under construction near KPMG tower. light was green, music was going strong, speed was okay, the car was moving towards the right direction. Out of nowhere, there's this WJH 5115 kia spectra came from SS2 direction which leaves me no time to respond. Even hitting the brake hard couldnt help either, i bumped onto her car. The driver was a 3X malay lady who gave me the reason she did not know which traffic light she supposed to refer to.

i'm grateful that there was this malay couple who was following behind my car helped me. They clearly supported me saying that it was our turn, not that reckless driver. This is my first time dealing with car accident, certainly i would not know what to do, besides, i was so shocked. it was them who helped me, they told me everything i need to do. Thank you, the couple of BKA 121, perodua Viva.

Thinking back, i did not know how i could be so calm and not angry @ that moment.

Furthermore, i couldnt contact my sister or bro in law. i tried and i tried, to no avail. the towman told me to come back home and wait til they wake up, and i did just that. from 4.40 to 7, i never relax myself. i was lying on the bed watching the ceiling, didnt know how i should feel anymore. i lost my direction @ that moment, knowing that i've caused so much troubles and problems to my family. ive been trying to make them less worry about me, i did the exact opposite this morning.

i blame myself, i blame my luck, i blame that idiotic reckless useless brainless scum. i wouldnt be this upset if it's my car and not sis's. i really dont like to break others' items, especially expensive ones. i'm guilt-ridden. argh! a depressed person like me currently needs some anti-depressant, desserts.

i should be grateful that nothing major had happened to me. else, you wont be seeing this now. i know i have a strong spirit to continue living, i know i should not leave my beloveds before they leave me, this will be so unfair. but after all of this, do i still know til when i will keep on breathing? i do not know anymore. Human lives are so weak.

2 comments:

  1. haiyo! it's not your fault. things like this happens. it's out of control. Cheer up!! where's the usual piggy hui went to? =) have a really good night in pigland then wake up and start another new day! =)

    ReplyDelete