Monday, March 23, 2009

im feeling better now.

i went for my lunch-ner and had a haircut
The haircut lighten up my mood. aha!
or is it because of eunice and nicole?
who are they, 1 is my hair washer/massager while another is my stylist
made my reservation for a hair cut this afternoon, and i deliberately told nicole that i want eunice to wash my hair.
hmm .. Eunice is a pretty girl. But the main point here is, her massage is awesome, definitely enjoy the massage whenever i go for my haircut.
Nicole is my hair stylist for 2 years, yeahh, 2 years. Between me and her, we can talk and share about many things, food, clothes, hobby and etc. and i just promised to give her a voucher to jogoya!

ahaha, gotta thank eunice and nicole for making my day. Perhaps what i needed now is some1 to talk to .. hmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment