Tuesday, March 23, 2010

it's study time again

Please, if you're reading this, do change your passwords right now, would not want to see you all fall victim to hackers.
It's better that you use the combination of Lower+Uppercase & Numbers & Symbols. Meaningless words are also encouraged. Frankly, I've been using vulgar words as my passwords. LOL. Yeah~, please change your passwords now! And, Do not add too much description on your profile.

Moreover, Facebook is getting more and more insecure. The prime target for all malicious intentions.

I gotta go now, i have revisions to do. I must complete my CCNA certification exam by 10th April, although 1st April is preferred. 10th April is the day i will make the TARC CCNA team proud.

Cheers~ =]

p/s: i'm still waiting for a bloody reply from Windows Live support team. No MSN/Facebook for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment