Wednesday, August 19, 2009

a short short update

hey!
luckily, i'm still doing okay here. Other than occasional sneezes due to irritated nose, i dont think i've fallen sick, just yet. ahahaha. Perhaps, exercise has lowered my chance of getting infected?
and i would not want to apply for unpaid leaves. *fingers crossed.

i've been relying on chewing gums to stay awake in the office lately. I think they mixed hypnotic materials into the air vents. If not, why do i always feel drowsy and dose off on my desk? darn! have to restock my gums tomorrow, sad.

work's not good either. too much of work recently until my thoughts got mixed up. however, i'll still arrange some intervals for myself to do some daydreaming. heh heh!

to any of you who is still sick, get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment